Monday, April 21, 2014

Review: RokBAND Headband

For those of you that don't know, Today is the Boston Marathon.  The Boston Marathon was established in 1897 and is the oldest continuously running marathon. When I searched for statistics on Boston I found this really cool page.  It gives you all the statistic by the numbers.  How many people, course info, medical tent, & even office supplies.  It's really neat to see everything that goes into this amazing race by the numbers, if you get a minute go check it out! 

So in honor of Boston I thought I would review something running related!  I recently got this headband from gone for a run.  I saw this saying "This Princess wears running shoes" on a shirt and thought it was so cute!  I HAD to have it!




When I originally bought the headband I thought oh it's cute and I'll wear it just for fun but I doubt I'll be able to wear it while I run.  But when I was getting ready for my long run on Saturday, I needed something to cover my ears.  The headband is really more than a headband, I would describe it more like the sleeve of a shirt. It is like a tube of soft cotton material.  It can be unrolled to cover your face, cover your ears, it can be rolled up and used on your wrist or to hold your ponytail, there are a bunch of different ways to wear it.  So when it was windy and chilly out Saturday I thought this would be a great chance to give it a try!  I unrolled it so it covered my ears and off I went.  I worried it would shift and roll while I ran, I figured I would be pulling at it the whole time.  But I am happy to report I didn't touch the headband at all!!  It stayed right where I put it!  I was highly impressed because my experience with headbands and running has resulted in some serious frustration.  

Here is the link for the website to order them.  They come in a bunch of different colors and patterns.  You can even customize it with your own saying!  They range in price from $9.99 - $17.99 depending on the pattern you want.  I am really happy with this headband!  I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for something that is light weight, could cover your ears, or are looking for something versatile to have in your collection.  

Questions of the day!
Do you wear a headband when you run or workout? Do you have a certain headband you love?

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment