Friday, April 18, 2014

29 TMI Blog Questions

I have seen this tag going around YouTube as the "TMI Tag".  On YouTube it has 50 questions and they are kind of all over the place.  But the other day a blog I read called Carrots 'N' Cake posted this shortened blog friendly version.  I thought it would be fun to do the tag and let you get to know me better! 


1. What are you wearing?
black yoga pants, my favorite grey USMC hoodie,  slippers, & my glasses.

2. Ever been in love?
YES!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
OH YES!!  Most of my breakups weren't too bad but one in particular was horrible! 

4. How tall are you?
5"4'

5. How much do you weigh?
This depends on the day but right around 135

6. Any tattoos?
I currently have 2 with 2 more planned (sorry mom). I have a 13.1 on my foot I got after I ran my first half marathon, and I have a butterfly I got right after that horrible break up.  I plan on a 26.2 after my first full marathon, and I have one drawn up to symbolize our family.  

7. Any piercings?
Just my ears.  I used to have my belly button done but I took that out when I was pregnant with Mr. D. 

8. Favorite song?
I have far too many to list! It depends on the genre of music.  I'll give you a few they may not be my ABSOLUTE be all end all favorites but they are some of my favs.  
Wannabe by Spicegirls,  
Turning Tables by Adele,  
Brokenhearted by Karmin, 
Any song by Garth Brooks!

9. Quality you look for in a partner?
Kindness & humor

10. Favorite quote?

11. Favorite actor?
Do I have to pick just one?  Probably Pierce Brosnan.


12. Loud music or soft?
It depends on the situation.  If I'm in a mood or running, I need LOUD!  But if I'm trying to have a conversation or trying to relax, definitely soft!

13. Where do you go when you’re sad?
Probably my bed.  I love just snuggling up in my bed and letting the tears fall.

14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends on where we are going but a minimum of 30 min.  

15. Ever been in a physical fight?
Not that I can remember

16. Turn on?
Humor & A great smile

17. Turn off?
Rudeness & Arrogance

18. Fears?
Ghosts, Praying Mantis (the thought of this one will send me into a panic attack), 

19. Last thing that made you cry?
Probably the coverage of the Boston Marathon Bombings. They were showing a lot of the survivors and telling the stories of those that didn't.  

20. Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning when Mr. J & the boys left for work & school. 

21. Meaning behind your Blog Name?
I wanted my blog to be about my whole life.  So not just beauty or running or our kids or marriage.  But everything I love all the time.  

22. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
That would be my bestie! Just checking in on a couple this morning!

23. Favorite food?
Pizza!  The GF kind just isn't the same.  

24. Place you want to visit?
Do I really have to pick just one?  I have a laundry list as long as my arm.  I have serious wanderlust! I absolutely love traveling and want to see all the amazing places in the world.  Top of my list? Paris, Bora Bora, Grand Canyon,  London.

25. Do you have a crush?
Oh yes!  That would be Tom Brady!


26. Last time you kissed someone?
About 2 min ago when Miss V came over and told me she needed some mommy lovin!

27. Last time you were insulted?
You know I have no idea?!  I try not to let people's words get to me. 

28. Favorite piece of jewelry?
Probably my wedding ring, or any piece of jewelry that was passed on to me. 


29. Who should answer these questions next?
You guys of course!  If you don't have a blog just pick 3 and tell me them in the comments!

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment