Monday, December 2, 2013

Face Masque

Oh another make up Monday! I wanted to share with you one of my favorite masques. It's the Queen Helene, The Original Mint Julep Masque.  It says it helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores.



I bought this masque quite some time ago and it seems be lasting a long time.  I use it about once a week or every other week depending on how my skin is looking & feeling.  If I have a spot or an area on my face that is giving me troubles I will apply it just to that area.  For instance, I have combo skin.  My T-zone gets really oily sometimes and so occasionally I will rub this on just my t-zone.   It has a really refreshing cooling feeling.  Almost like a nice tingle effect and I really feel like it's working. 

This mask is super easy to apply & rinse off.  I simply cleanse my skin with my normal skin care routine and then before I put on my moisturizer I apply a nice thin layer of the gorgeous green clay.  Then I simply carry on about my business until it dries up.  I wouldn't recommend leaving the house as it is a GREEN mask but hey! I guess if you feel comfortable then do it! Once it has completely dried and you can't move your face anymore, go ahead and run a sink full of nice warm or hot water.  Grab a washcloth, wet it down and start rubbing.  It will take awhile to get all the clay off and you will have to rinse your washcloth clean several times.  When I have it all rinsed off my face, I tend to do a few splashes of warm water just to really give a good clean rinse.  I pat my face dry and then apply a good amount of moisturizer.  I feel like if I'm taking out a bunch of bad junk from my skin I want to make sure I replenish the good with my moisturizer. 



I bought my mask at Walgreens for $7. You can also find it online (http://amzn.com/B00008CMOQ) and really in any retail store. I've seen it in Ulta, Walmart, CVS, just look around!  I hope you try it out!  It's a really nice relaxing thing to do to pamper yourself after a LONG day! Give it a try! 

Love, Lacey!

No comments:

Post a Comment