Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!






Sorry this is late!  My week has just been crazy!!  I got some exciting news this week that I will share with you soon, (NO I'm not pregnant!) and I have been just generally trying to get life on track.  My exercising is going well and I will have an update on that for you maybe next week? 

I will also let you know what I did for Valentine's Day with pictures soon!  I actually cooked!  Like I had to truss a chicken!  If you know anything about me it should be that I can't cook.  I'm not good at it.  I can bake!  I can bake ANYTHING but cooking?  NOPE!  So this is a mega big deal! Whether or not it turns out has yet to be seen!

So the picture above is what I was going to get my hubby for Valentine's day!  I always tell him what a turn on it is when he talks nerdy.  Mr. J is a mechanical engineer so he's a super smarty!! And when he starts talking equations and whatnot I just melt! I know that's dumb but hey!  That's me!  

So enough rambling.  I'm sorry I have been MIA.  I promise to do better next week!  I love you all!!

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment