Monday, February 10, 2014

Random Fact Time


Welcome to random fact time!  I don't know that I will make this a regular thing but I found this picture and thought it would be fun to share a little more about myself so you can get to know me. 

So the random fact for this week?  I have an obsession LOVE England. Not just England really but basically the entire UK.  I have a serious case of wanderlust and often think that if I wasn't married and didn't have kids I would just travel the world. There are so many amazing things to see out there that it's a shame that we have to spend our lives stuck in one place. Or at least that is how I feel.  SO I do love the UK.  I was lucky enough to visit Scotland 3 years ago and it was one of the most amazing vacations I have EVER had!  Any time I see anything with the Union Jack I almost have to buy it!  I found these socks at Forever 21 for something like $3 a piece.  You KNOW I had to have them. I also bought a shirt that says London.  They had a really cute sweater that I may go back and get because I just feel like it would go with my socks so well!

What is a random fact about you? 

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment