Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bloglovin

Do you know about Bloglovin?  Do you use bloglovin?  Well you SHOULD!!  It's an easy way to follow not only my blog (plug plug) but any other blog you follow.  Simply sign up HERE and then tell it what blogs you want to follow.  You will get an email (if you chose) each time the blogs you are following post.  There is also an awesome iPhone app that you can log on and read the blogs from your phone.  This is great for your morning coffee!

I don't have much else to say I just wanted to share this website because I really do love it!  I have many blogs I follow and it would take me all day to "check" them all each day. But with bloglovin' I can simply sign in and read all the updates!

Hope you check it out! Hope you love it as much as I do.  And let me know if you need some blogs to follow! I follow a little bit of everything!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY!
What blogs do you follow?  What is your favorite and that MUST read every day?!

Love, Lacey

*Disclaimer!!  I did not get paid by bloglovin' or get anything special for mentioning them!  I just really do love them and want to share my experience!  

No comments:

Post a Comment