Monday, March 3, 2014

Walgreens Blackhead Clearing Scrub Review


I want to share with you my current favorite face wash.  The Walgreen's brand Blackhead Clearing Scrub.  It is equal to Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub. 

The active ingredient in this face wash is salicylic acid (2%).  If you read my last review( here) of a face wash you will know I need salicylic acid in my washes.  It helps my face stay clear and gets my face really clean! I also like a face wash with a little bit of a exfoliate.  Something that I feel like it's taking off the dead skin but not going to do damage if I use it daily.  So here we are with the Blackhead Clearing Scrub.  I bought this on a whim while I was at Walgreen's.  I needed more face wash and saw this and thought Hey for $4 if I hate it then I'm not out too much.  

Let me give you the pros! This face wash is definitely gentle enough to use every day and it gives a nice tingle when you wash your face!

Now for the only con I came up with . . . the smell.  It doesn't bother me but it definitely has a bit of a medicine type smell.  So if you are easily offended you may want to take a whiff before you buy it.

My over all feelings on this wash is that I really love it!  The price is low, it lasts a long time, and it keeps my face clean!  I do only use it at night.  I could use it twice a day and it would be fine, but I feel like when I wake up my face isn't dirty enough to need a scrub.  I really do like this wash and will continue using it!  I would recommend this to anyone who has combo skin.  Just make sure you follow up with a good moisturizer. 

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment