Thursday, March 20, 2014

Blog on Hold

I'm sorry this post is late!  I usually blog a few days in advance and pre-schedule them to post on certain days later in the week or the next week.  But this week I came down with the flu.  OH MY GOSH!  It was horrible!  My fever hit 103.6 at one point and I thought I was going to die.  Okay not really but I was FREEZING, my hips hurts worse than after a 10 miler, and I could barely walk to the fridge for more water without getting tired.  I'm thankful I'm on the upswing but I still do not feel so great!  I'm working on an uplifting blog for tomorrow (Friday) but for now I will leave you with this picture I found on dumpday.com (who thinks of these names?!).  We have had a fawn & black pug both and they really are the laziest and sweetest couch potatoes EVER!!  AWE!!  I just want to steal these two.  SO CUTE!






Have you ever had the flu? What did you do to get over it?

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment