Monday, January 6, 2014

The Journey Update

Well Good Morning!  I wanted to post this update before the new year but it just didn't happen!  At this point we have about 3 weeks left in the fitness challenge.  If you haven't read my original post about what we are doing go find it here.  I also updated once after week one, here.  So with 3 weeks left what's my update?


Well my update is that I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks.  I just felt a bit blah and down and just didn't want to work out.  My eating was ok but not the best.  But I jumped back on the bandwagon about 4 weeks ago.  I got back into T25 and am happy to report that I haven't missed a day yet.  With T25 you workout 25 min a day Monday through Thursday.  There are different workouts and a schedule and you switch them up each day so you don't get bored and your body is constantly working different areas.   Then on Friday is "double day". So you do two of the 25 min workouts.  It's not as bad as it sounds because after you do the double workout you get to take the weekend off! Saturday is "STATurday" or measurement's day.  So on Saturdays I wake up, weigh myself (yes I try to limit this to once a week!), and then do my measurements.  I have really enjoyed T25.  Knowing that it's only 25 minutes has helped so much.  I have doubled up a few days, like Christmas eve, so that I didn't have to workout on Christmas.  I think that is ok and if not, too bad I already did it!  

So where does that leave me? Basically 4 weeks in to a 10 weeks program?  Well, I thought I would share some stats with you!

Here are my starting stats on November 22.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 140
Measurements
Chest: 36"
Waist: 35"
Hips:40"
Arms:
Left -11"
Right-11"
Legs:
Left-23"
Right-24"

So here we are Jan 6 and these are my updated stats!
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 139
Measurements
Chest: 35"
Waist: 31"
Hips:39"
Arms:
Left -10.5"
Right-11"
Legs:
Left-22.25"
Right-22"


So with only 3 weeks left I feel good about where I am.  I didn't expect to lose a massive amount of weight, to be honest I don't have a lot of weight lose.  I really just wanted to tone up and generally feel better about myself.  So what will the next 3 weeks look like?  The same as the last 4!  I'm going to continue on with my T25 workouts and I hope to finish that program. I'm going to continue to revamp my nutrition to continue to feel better about myself and my body strong and healthy.  

How are you doing on your journey?  What changes have you made lately to make you a better person?

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment