Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Huff Recap 2014

Have you missed me?!  Geez life got crazy with the holidays and I honestly couldn't find 5 min to myself.

But I'm BACK!!!!!  And I'm going to give you a quick recap of The Huff that I ran in mid-December and then show you a really cool monthly subscription box for runners!!

So remember when I signed up for a 10 mile trail race in the middle of winter?  You can read about it here!  Well  . . . .


I DID IT!!!!  I ran 10 (it was actually 11) miles on trails in the winter!  The course wasn't so bad.  Lots of hills for Indiana but no water, not a lot of mud, and no snow. 


This is one of my favorite pictures from the race.  That's me on the right laughing.  The guy on the left is my friend "The Yeti".  I call him the sweaty Yeti.  He is so funny and kept me entertained for the first 6 miles.


Here are Kellie, The Yeti, & I before the race.  There was no time after the race for a picture as we were all frozen. But we finished and I might just be in love with trails!! I will DEFINITELY be doing this race again!

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment