Monday, January 26, 2015

Biggest Goal in 2015



So I sat down at the end of last year and wrote out some goals that I wanted to achieve for 2015.  As you can see I really went wild and wrote a lot.  Ok maybe this was the before shot but still this picture makes me laugh. Sitting down to write out goals always makes me nervous.  What if I don't met my goals? What if I set goals that scare me?  What if people think my goals are dumb or easy? Well one of the major goals on my list involved signing up for a big race!  On New Years eve on the stroke of midnight I wasn't kissing Mr. J, I was on my phone signing up for a race (gotta save some cash!). So here it is for the first time ever!  I'm admitting that I have sign up for & will be completing THIS . . . 



On November 7, 2015 I will be running 26.2 miles and completing my first marathon.  I am scared and excited and every other emotion possible! 


There is my motto!  The year of running.  Not just distance but faster pace.  I WILL hit my PR in my half this year. And then I will go on to conquer the marathon and then from there who knows? I have one other race on my radar for the year but it's going to have to wait until after the marathon to see how I feel. 

This year my blog will probably be mostly about running!  I will still share my family and my life and my love of randomness.  But I think you will see a shift this year to mostly running & fitness.  I want to share the ups and downs of marathon training.  I want to share this process with you all of you.  I want to give you an honest look at the life of a wife, mother, runner. I hope you will come along for this wild and crazy ride.  I hope you will encourage me in the down times and cheer with me in the good times.  I love you all and can't wait to share SO many runfies (running seflie), shoefies (shoe selfie) and other random loves with you!!

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment