Thursday, November 21, 2013

To New Beginnings . . .

GOOD MORNING!

When I first dreamed up this blog, it was going to be a beauty & fashion blog dedicated to the savvy shopper.  But as I wrote posts and took pictures and got ready to launch something didn't feel right.  I am so much more than beauty & fashion.  I'm a complicated girl!  You see I love fashion and makeup but I also love running, singing, being a wife, being a mom, studying the bible, shooting guns, eating. And so much more!  I could fill a blog just with the things I love!

I decided as time went on not to launch my blog like I had planned but to launch what I hope will be like a public journal of sorts.  The name "Live, Laugh, Love, Lacey" seemed like a fun name and I think that is what I want my blog to be about.  About my life, what makes me laugh, what I love and generally just about me . . . Lacey!

I'm not sure how often I will post although I'd love to post everyday, but I will try to post at least a few times a week.  Maybe I'll have a tip for you.  Maybe I'll show you an outfit or a makeup I'm loving.  But I may just post a video I think is funny.  Or maybe a blog I'm loving! Or I could just tell you about an amazing run I had or some awesome food I ate!

I will post an introduction so you can get to know my family & myself a little better.  But for the most part we will just get to know each other over time.  I read a blog once that said introduction pages are kind of like first dates.  They tend to be a bit awkward & forced.  So I'd rather tell you a little about me & then take you on my journey!

So make sure you subscribe & check back!  And let me know if there is something you are loving or hating or want to see.  I'm here to share life with you!

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment