Thursday, October 23, 2014

Vacation Packing List

We leave in 2 weeks for Disney!  That's 14 days!  That's not much time to get accomplished all I need to get done! When I leave on vacation I make lists, and leave lists, and lists for my lists! One of the things I stress about it packing!  If you are anything like me your suitcase looks like this . . .


I'm always scared I'm going to forget something! So I pack and pack and pack.  I know there has to be a better way!  SO I went online and found this website with a list of vacation packing essentials!  I felt it was pretty close to what I have listed.  I thought I would share with you what I have listed and give you an insight into my mind! 

Because of my race I have to pack a little differently and so I make sure I have my race clothes packed and ready to go!

Race Items
Skirt
Tank
Bra
Socks
Shoes
Aquaphor
Headband
Watch
Road ID
Hair ties
bobby pins
Huma gel

Bathroom
Hairspray (it is Florida!)
Brush
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Makeup
Moisturizer
Face wash
Flat iron
Texture spray

Clothes
Maxi dress - bra
Shorts - 2
jeans - 2
Tops -4
Jacket
Swimsuit
Shoes - tennis shoes, sandals, & flip flops
Socks
PJ's


Carry On (I always like to know what is going where!)
Chap stick (my lips are always chapped!)
Travel purse (no need to carry my giant mom purse!)
Race clothes (I will NOT take a chance at these getting lost being checked in)
Makeup (not sure if I will check this or take it with me.  I will probably do my face on the plane)
Nook (I don't want to drag a full sized book on the plane)
Hand sanitizer (obviously planes aren't the most sanitary places)
Shaker bottle 
Dramamine
Nexium
Snacks
Camera
Chargers - Phone, Camera, Garmin
Head phones

Randoms
Trading Pins
Beach towel

So what did I miss?  What I do I need to take for Disney?! What is the one thing you CANNOT travel without?  

Love, Lacey




PS. I do NOT know what this blue stripe is or how to get rid of it?! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment