Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Leave of Absence . . . SORRY!

I am SO sorry I have been missing for so long!  Life got absolutely CRAZY right before I left for Florida and then after I got back I had "post vacation depression".  I'm not sure that is a real thing but I swear I have it every time I come back!  But I am BACK!!!  I am currently working on putting together my Disney trip on to the blog.  But for now here are a few picture to keep you occupied!


The first palm tree we saw when we got there!!  


There was an actual island on our resort!  AN ISLAND?!?! 


More blue skies and palm trees!


And then my favorite day of all times!!  We went to the Magic Kingdom and it was SO magical!  I can't wait to share this day with you all!

Also if you don't already go like my Facebook page! I post on there a lot more because I can do it quickly from my phone.  I share inspirational pictures and some funny pictures.  I also talk about my daily runs or whatever I'm up to!  You can also follow me on Instagram (I post a LOT!).  I'm also on Twitter although most of those are reposts from FB or Instagram!

See you soon!  Love you all!!

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment