Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Favorite Bloggers

I LOVE reading blogs. I also LOVE watching vlogs. I guess I just like to see what other people's lives are like and how different they are from mine. I thought it would be fun to tell you some of my favorite blogs!

First up is an awesome blog from a girl named Jillian! She is the author of ReFashionista. She refashions clothes.  What does that mean?  It means that she goes to her local thrift stores and buys clothes that no one else would probably buy.  She then takes them home and completely changes them into something really cool that you WANT to wear!

Would you wear this?  Go see what she does with this dress!  I promise you WILL want to wear it when she is done!

Next up is a running blog I follow religiously (and have mentioned here before) by an amazing runner named Janae! She writes The Hungry Runner Girl. She is an awesome runner and mommy!  She loves to eat (one reason I follow her) & always shows the amazing food she is eating.  She is really funny and I think we would be BFFs if we lived closer and she knew I existed. LOL


See!  Running clothes & food! How can you NOT love that?!?

Next is someone I actually know in real life!!  Ryan is a friend of a friend that I have met and hung out with a couple of times.  He decided a few years ago to sell everything, quit his job, & hike the Appalachian Trail.  He did the whole thing and has gone on a few other AMAZING adventures. Like hitchhiking across America?! But his latest adventure is him hiking across Ireland & now the UK.  I LOVE reading his blog and seeing his pictures.  He is REALLY talented and has a knack for meeting the most interesting people!   You can find him at A Backpacker's Life List.   

Because who doesn't want to see pictures like this as often as possible?!


I think that's it for now!  I have some other bloggers that I like and follow but these have to be some of my absolute favorites!  I'm not sure how you can feel like you know a person from their blog but I definitely feel like I know each of these people!  Go and check them all out!! You will NOT be sorry!!

Love, Lacey



No comments:

Post a Comment