Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag August 2014

It's that time again where I tell you what I got in my Ipsy Glam Bag!  If you don't know what Ipsy is, it's a monthly subscription service.  You pay $10 a month and you receive 4-5 sample or full size products and a great little makeup bag. If you are interested click here!


This month the products came in this cute orange polka dot pencil style bag. It is really cute and I think would be great for a highschooler to take personal items to school! 


The first thing I pulled out is this sample size of the Forever Blush from Coastal Scents. I have used eye shadows from coastal scents so I had high hopes for this blush duo.  As you can see one is more of a bronzer or a contour color called Fresh and the other is a nice bright rosey pink called Elegant.  The sample is a bit small so it makes it a little hard to get the product out but when you do . . . WOW!  The pigmentation on these is amazing!  A little goes a LONG way! The full size of these are a great price at $7.95!  Here is the link to Coastal Scents Forever Blush if you are interested! 


Next up is a sample of the new Urban Decay mascara called Perversion. I'm not bothered by high end mascara.  I have never really used it or spent the money on it. I tried this and I must say I REALLY like it!  I'm not sure I could see spending $22 on mascara but it is a good formula!  It is a VERY VERY VERY black mascara that makes your lashes look thick and dark.  I do like it and will probably use all of the sample but I don't see myself buying the full size. But here is the link in case you want to! 


Here is the sample size of Extra-gentle dry shampoo with oat milk by Klorane. I had never heard of this brand but I do love a good dry shampoo to give my hair some body and texture.  I have tried this several times and I can't say it's anything amazing but it does its job.  It also smells nice which is a bonus.  The full size is $19.50 and you could buy it here if you want! 


Next is a black silk mini kajal kohl-liner from Lord & Berry.  This is a tiny little pencil! The color is a nice dark black and as with most coal liners it smudges out easily.  If you are looking to do a smokey look this would be great.  But if you are looking for a stay all day black liner this is not the one! Their website is down at the time I'm writing this so I can't give you a price but the here is the link when it gets back up and running!


And last is an every day nothing special to write home about lip balm!  This is the Jersey Shore Sun MONGONGO nutrient dense anti-aging lip conditioner.  I have the flavor Mandarin Green Orange Ginger.  I'm not sure what all the means but for me it's just ok.  This is the one I would keep as a back up or throw it in the travel bag. The smell is nice and it goes on smoothly but it's not anything I'm going to rush to buy!  If you want to try it here is the link!

Disclaimer:  I buy the Ipsy bag with my own money and all opinions are my own.  If you subscribe to Ipsy using my link I will get points to earn more make up but I am not financially compensated. Also the links for the products are simply to the websites I do not get anything from you clicking on or buying from these sites! 

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment