Monday, December 1, 2014

Run Disney Day 1

Hey there!  It's been almost a month ago I went to Florida to run Disney but I'm FINALLY getting around to telling you (and showing you) all about our adventure!!  So here we go . . .  WARNING!!!!!  This will be picture overload!!



As you may or may not know, I am NOT a morning person.  And when I say I'm not a morning person I mean when I wake up don't try to talk, don't make jokes, and do NOT touch me!  I get up early with the kids each morning but everyone knows if I haven't had coffee don't talk!  So a 2 am wake up call was just RUDE!! I was worried I would sleep through the alarm so I set a couple.  Turns out I barely slept so it wasn't a big deal. Kellie picked me up at 2:30 and off we went!


We got to the airport in plenty of time so we decided to grab some breakfast that I ate entirely too quickly to take a picture !  Don't worry though there are so many food pictures in Disney you will be tired of them.  But here is a nice picture of my backpack I carried on!  It held so much stuff I loved it! Pink and Camo that pretty much sums me up in general!


I hit up the Copper Moon Coffee Co to grab something with an insane amount of caffeine in it and off we flew!  Thank goodness for my mom's Nook to keep me company!


Here we are!!  And yes we did wear our ears through the airport and onto the plane!




We were super blessed and got an upgrade on our rental car!  Say hello to the 2015 Chrysler 200S.  OH MY GOODNESS this was a gorgeous car!  Reminded me a lot of my old Camaro.  Nice and sporty and made cruising around Florida so much fun! I think we only used the air conditioning a hand full of times because I just wanted to cruise around with the windows down!



We stopped at the local running store because that is what runners do! They were really friendly and we each bought a few things there!


The best part was the Track Shack knew where there was a SONIC!!  I have a Cherry Limeade obsession and they closed all of our sonics at home so it's now my vacation treat!  OH it tasted amazing!! #sonicselfie


After Sonic we headed for our resort.  I can't tell you how exciting it is to see this sign.  I almost cried!  It had been a VERY long day already and it was only noon! The weather was gorgeous!  In fact Kellie and I changed clothes in the car at the Track Shack because jeans were just NOT acceptable in that sort of weather.  Blue skies and palm trees what more could you want?! 

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment