Friday, May 23, 2014

Fashion Friday! 05-23-14

I'd better get this fashion Friday up before it's too hot outside to wear it any more!  You girls that are going into fall might be able to get some good use out of this! 

Earlier in the year I bought a chambray shirt similar to this one and while I really loved it with my black leggings I had NO idea how to wear it with jeans without looking like a complete crazy person! So I turned to the one place that I KNEW would show me the way . . . PINTEREST!!! I found the image below and thought I can do that!!






It looked simple enough.  A simple chambray shirt with dark wash jeans! Throw on a scarf of your choice and you are good to go! I even have similar sunglasses and large bag.  Mr. J and I were going out on a date so I thought I'd try it out!




What do you think? I added a long black tank top underneath the shirt (you can just see if poking out!) and my Union Jack scarf (told you I have an issue!) and off we went.  Mr. J took this picture for me and neglected to get my shoes (just a nude pair of wedges) but you could totally put anything with this outfit.  I thought this was a super easy way to wear a chambray top with jeans! 

Question of the day!
How do you wear your chambray shirt?

Love, Lacey





No comments:

Post a Comment